Bradenton Sea Food ( or was it See Food?) and Music Festival today.

 



My good friend Ashley and I summoned all our courage  this morning as  we left the safety of Sarasota FL.,  to travel north to the wild frontier territory of Bradenton in Manatee County. 

I thought that we were heading to a See-Food Festival.  Turns out that it was a Sea-Food Festival.

Did that bother me?  Not a snowball's chance in hell when I saw a stall which was selling all manner of sea -food sandwiches   And Lamb Gyros.

My heart beat fast.  Why settle for fish when I could eat lamb!

So I relished the best Lamb Gyro I've had since I left Cambridge, MA, and the storied Lamb Gyros at the GREEK CORNER on Mass. Ave.

Today's  Gyro was great. But what a task to eat it sans a plate, or cutlery.

Here you have it. THE THREE STAGES OF EATING A HUGE LAMB GYRO at a Festival






OH     SO   GOOD

Please don't tell my Mum that you saw me eating lunch sans plate, knife, and fork.!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"