Suspected Missile - Clarification

 I heard from my friend Carol S  who knows a thing or two about rockets.  She writes thus;

When I worked in rocket science, we had a checklist. If it matched eight or more items, it was a “suspected missile”. Ten or more, “probable” missile. All twelve, “misseltov”. I don’t know how the Norks do it.

 "Suspected missile"  is a technical term.   

I suppose that the Herald-Tribune took a press release from an Agency, and reproduced it without comment.

I've had my "rolling of the eyes fun", now Carol has set me straight.

I think that I am glad about this, but I am not sure!   Thanks Carol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"