This, that, and the other. 26th January 2022

 


                                                     THIS   


Outside of my screened in porch early this morning. A pelican (maybe a juvenile)  huddled up against the cold.  I've never before seen a pelican in such a pose.

-------------------------------------------------------------------



                                             THAT

In my neighbourhood. I think that this repairs and improvements business is advertising that it will eliminate the need of the home owner to engage in projects.  But I am not sure!  'Tis surely a potentially ambiguous name for a business. (We are so bad that you will never again hire us for your project?)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


THE OTHER

The afternoon temperature being tolerable; and the pain from my Sacroiliitis being ameliorated, thanks to a steroid based med.,  I was able to take a wee walk in Sarasota's Arlington Park this afternoon.

Z and I encountered two pleasant women who were out and about for their constitutional walk.  One was taking photographs.

"Oh", she said "this is a Kodak moment, may I take your photo'.  

Who was I to say no!

Here's the photo' .  Perhaps not a Kodak moment.

But I think that it is a cool photo' of  THE OLD MAN AND HIS DOG  or  THE DOG AND HIS OLD MAN.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"