e-mail from Budapest

I planned to start a four part series about the labour movement in England (c.f my Chartist Hymn posted yesterday). But togther with Gabriel I was at dinner with the Thompsons tonight. We had a splendid time with them and with their Brasilian friend Vera - and her American husband Phil.

So I have run out of time for my series which I'll begin tomorrow.

For today, here is a copy of an e-mail I received from Budapest. (It shows that you cannot hide from Goo-gle!)


Dear Reverend Povey,

I read your blog and was happy to read that you enjoyed our orchestra’s concert. We certainly enjoyed our recent stay in Sarasota. In fact, our whole tour, starting in Carnegie Hall in New York, was a great success. All being well, we’ll be back in Sarasota soon.

We are now publishing an international newsletter for the orchestra. If you would like to receive it as an email attachment, please let me know.

Christopher Daniels
International Development Director
Budapest Festival Orchestra
Alkotas u. 39^c
H-1123 Budapest, Hungary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"