More or less back to normal - whatever "normal is".

My niece Beth and her b/f Jordan were here in October, visiting from Bristol, U.K.

My two older sisters and their husbands were here in November, also visiting from Bristol.

I flew to Atlanta on Saturday and returned on Sunday.

On Wednesday morning I had my annual physical with the wonderful Dr. Kristen Paulus.  She confirmed that I am still alive  (and in excellent health).

On Wednesday evening my first cousin Janet and her partner Steve stopped by. They (also from Bristol) visit their timeshare on Longboat Key every November.  I've seen them in SRQ every year since 2006. Our visits are always a pleasure.

This morning I had MOHS surgery for a squamous cell carcinoma on my left ear.  Once slice sufficed (thank goodness), and I am now sporting my semi- Van Gogh look.

Yep -  back to normal.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Friday  (13th) my sisters, their husbands and I had a valedictory dinner at Turtles on the Bay  (Siesta Key).  We sat outside (facing the intra-coastal).  We each enjoyed good food, and superb table fellowship.

After dinner I prevailed upon another restaurant guest to take a photo' of our family group.  I like the pic so much.  I am 'specially moved because (all unrehearsed) both my sisters placed a hand on my shoulders.

Oldest sister Maureen, her husband Bernard, jmp, second oldest sister Jean, her husband John.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"