Aujourd'hui

Post Market fitting of Cruise Control on my new Kia Forte. The personable man who fitted it (Travis)  from Dealer Mobile Outfitters in Tampa called me to let me know that he would be late due to heavy traffic on I-75. (That was very nice). He installed the Cruise Control in my driveway in about 75 minutes, then he was headed first to Brandon FL and then to New Port Richey FL.   S.W. Florida folks will know that these are not easy drives. An honest man, working hard at an honest living.

With this warning in mind I will not travel to Britton Hill, the highest point (345'above sea level)  in Florida.


My lower teeth bridge still being AWOL I took myself to my very excellent Dentist, Dr. Timothy Mercer  (in my mind I call him Timmy, but he does not know this), to have some impressions made for a new bridge. It may take up to two weeks before this prosthesis is made, so I will endure being snaggle-toothed for the duration.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"