Should Auld Aquaintace

Regular readers will remember that I bought an excellent Thanksgiving Dinner from "Fresh Market".

On the day itself my brother Andy and his wife Izzy (from the U.K.) enjoyed the feast, together with my neighbour Ed.

Then the leftovers.


My near the breadline neighbours were given enough for four meals.

I made about 4 quarts of Turkey Soup.

I mashed up potatoes and stuffing, binding them with an egg, for potato/stuffing cakes, (yummy fried for breakfast).

And yet more leftovers!

Enough to make two platefuls which I covered in tin foil and plastic wrap, and froze for future use.

I ate the last one today for lunch: Turkey, green  beans, mashed potato, stuffing. Almost as good as on the day itself  (but sans Cranberry relish).


Yum



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"