UNBEARABLE EXCITEMENT MONDAY 11th May 2020

Even as I worry about the COVID 19 virus, my heart beats fast as I remember the excitement of life on 11th May.

The joy began when I had my quarterly appointment with my Podiatrist at 8:45 a.m.   My hard and tough toe nails clipped to perfection thanks to MEDICARE.  Who could ask for anything more in these COVID 19 days?  It's the best thing that's happened to me since Sunday May 10th.




If that were not excitement enough I could scarcely wait until 3:00 p.m. when I had an appointment for Zion to have his annual Bordetella  Vaccination at the Humane Society Animal Clinic here in SRQ.

Here is how they operate.

Upon arrival at the Clinic you stay in your car, and phone them.




After answering some questions,  a "Techie" comes out  to take your pet inside for her/his treatment.





In our case Zion trotted into the clinic with the techie.   He was wagging  his tail as if he was going to a BORDELLO party, with not so much as a backwards look at me.


Fickle wretch!

Nonetheless my Monday excitement  (tongue  in cheek)  spilled over into Tuesday 12th.
  I decided to have a toasted ham and egg sandwich  for my breakfast. I made the sandwich and cut it in two.

Three quarters of the way  into the second half I asked myself "but where is the egg"?

SILLY ME.

It was still in my one egg skillet on the stove, ( but thankfully not above heat).

   

Mondays wild excitement (!) led to Tuesdays semi silly breakfast.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"