My New And Favourite Tee Shirt

Gift from Ashley Lloyd


From time to time I tell wild and improbable stories, just for the fun of it.

The very naughty part of me loves to see and hear my friends and family members following my story with deep interest.

When my bait has hooked them I let on,  "I just made that up".

The eyes roll, the grin appears, and I hear  "Oh Michael, you almost had me there, you are so bad!".

(P.S.  I assure you that I never did this from the pulpit; well maybe "almost never"! )

I saw a man wearing a tee shirt like this some eight years ago as I left, and he entered the supermarket.  I've always wanted one!  Ashley had it custom made for me.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"