Sometimes I am so naughty!

He stood in line behind me at the “Publix” Supermarket this evening, clutching his three or four items. He “danced” from foot to foot, and chatted to anyone who would listen.

As soon as I spoke to the check-out clerk he asked:

“Where are you from?”.

“Sarasota” I replied.

“No” he said, "Where are you from originally?”

“I cannot tell you” I said.

He asked me why, and I in turn asked him if he had heard of Michael
Ch-rt-ff, (head of the Department of Homeland Security).

“Yes”, he had.

“Well”, I said, “Michael Ch-rt-ff has told me that I must not tell people where I am from. It’s a matter of national security”.

He looked puzzled for a minute. Then he said “Oh, I get it, you are in the military”.

I left the store with an evil grin on my face, whilst the check-out clerk could scarcely contain her laughter.

(I have discovered that Mr. Ch-ert-ff is an object of hatred from neo-N-zi and anti-Semitic groups. I do not wish for one of their ilk to “Google” his name, and come across my blog, so I have not used his full name).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"