Friday, 2 January 2009

Good start

Sunshine Skyway Bridge 1




Sunshine Skyway Bridge 2



Para-surfers Tampa Bay New Year's Day 2009





It was a good start to 2009 for some friends and for me


We trolled over to St. Petersburg

We had a nice trip.

We stopped at a rest area at the north end of the Sunshine Skyway Bridge and there enjoyed the sight of para- surfers. See pics above.



All this was on January 1st. Ah Florida.

Whilst much of the northern hemisphere shivers, we bask in the sun. It was 78F/26C today.

Forgive me if I gloat!

But I am grateful. Thanks be to “whatever” this is the best time of my life - so far.

Michael

2 comments:

  1. The Sunshine Skyway Bridge scares the bejeezus out of me. I am wimpy on bridges. And that's a loooooong one. But what a cute, Floridian name!

    Better luck finding Mary today -- yay for St. Jamesian sightings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, Michael!!!

    ReplyDelete