Aug 15th

August 15th 1945 V.J. Day The Victory of the Allies over the Japanese Empire.

August 15th 1984 - I began my ministry at St. Stephen's, Pittsfield, MA

August 15th 2000 - I began my ministry at St. James's, Cambridge, MA

August 15th - in the Roman Catholic Church - "The Feast of the Assumption",

August 15th - in the Anglican Churches - "The Feast of St. Mary".

Say what? Here is the August 15th prayer.


Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.

Blessed art thou amongst women,

and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary,Mother of God,

pray for us sinners now,and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"