Not much to say.

I have a lot to say about ...

the Gulf of Mexico Oil Volcano;

the lies of Fox news;

the failure to close Guantanamo;

the endless and futile wars in Iraq and Afghanistan;

the stupidity of the Church of England;

the anachronism known as the Roman Catholic Church;

the arrogance of the American Episcopal Church;

the disrespect and hateful treatment of females in the Catholic Church,in  the Evangelical movement,in the ranks  of the United States military, and in the religion of Islam. Why does power always diminish woman?

I have so much to say about these matters that I will say nothing.  "Mums the word from me."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"