I am privilged

What a privilege - to “fill in” when Rectors are on vacation
.
Sunday August 8th will see me “on duty” at all three services at St. Boniface Church on Siesta Key in Sarasota. Both the Rector and the Assistant Rector are away, so I will be presiding and preaching at the 7:45 and 11:15 services, and preaching at 9:00.

On Saturday August 14th and Sunday 15th I’ll be taking services at St. Hilary’s in Fort Myers (one of my favourite parishes).

I’ll have a quieter Sunday on August 22nd - a Sunday on which I can sing in the St. Boniface Choir.

Then on Sundays 29th August and 5th September I’ll be “filling in” at All Angels Church on Longboat Key.

I am grateful for these post retirement opportunities to serve.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"