"Why me Lord?" (tongue in cheek)


No blog entries until at least Oct 7th 2010, cos I am off on an adventure.

 

 

In the meantime I reflect on many blessings!


Ron and Lee, (with Lee’s 92 year old mother Myrtle):  My dog Penne will stay with them whilst I am away.  They think that she is “an angel”, and Penne is very used to being with them, and she is therefore very comfortable.

David: who will drive me to the airport when I leave, and meet me there when I return. He will also stay in my home whilst I am away, and take care of the cats Ada and Adelaide. David is a “cat person” and my cats know it.  

Ben: who will make us dinner at his home on my return day. (I’d hate to have to cook that evening!)

Chris and Trish: whose invitation to Ecuador has made this trip possible.

This wonderful and fearful world:  in which an Englishman who became an American, will now travel to Ecuador.  My Dad could not have comprehended such a thing.

My family members and friends: who are so excited for me as I take this trip.

And so it goes - causing my heart and mind to be filled with gratitude.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"