"Facebook" is essential to western civilization, democracy and freedom of information.


Here are some "cut and pasted" comments from various of my Facebook friends.

As you read them you'll understand why Facebook is utterly important (lol)

(#'s 1 -8 are indeed the comments of these friends. I have not included their names for I know that each one of them is entirely modest about her/his profound wisdom.)


1. Is about to scare myself with a film!! Wish me luck

2.What is so hard about silencing your freaking cell phone?

3. is incredibly lethargic.

4. The ' DUDE ' was looking good !!

5. I can feel it, I know it's getting close, my little heart is beating a bit faster the anxiety is lifting, the bike is almost ready! Tomorrow we ride enjoying the freedom of the road!

6. HVAC being installed in new organ loft

7. would like to not have to go to the grocery store. And yet, if I want to eat something other than PBJ for dinner, I must.

8. Can't wait to be home tonight!!! Goodbye West Virginia... At least momentarily :)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"