Back home

It's good to be back at home with my super pets after a wonderful two weeks in Australia.


I was blessed with good flights, excellent sights, and time with super friends.  'Twas lovely to be in Adelaide, Melbourne and Sydney -  and in the lovely countryside near each of those three cities.


I took 216 photo's, but you won't want to see them all. But on the next few days I'll post some of them, arranged by themes.


For starters, here's a picture of a sign which made me laugh.  More as the days go by.

Comments

  1. Saw you in church, today, Michael, and gave thanks for your safe return! Jay Rock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"