Funny Times

My friends Laurie and Patrick give me a Christmas gift each year.  It’s a monthly newspaper of humour called “Funny Times”..

Funny Times never ceases to amuse me. I always chuckle as I read it.

One of my favourite columns is entitled “Ruminations”

Here are a few entries in “Ruminations” from the February 2012 edition.
1.     
We are most likely to ask for advice when we know the answer but want a different one.

2.   
  I only say “that makes sense” because I refuse to say, “you are right”.

3.     
Change is good as long as I don’t have to do anything different.

4.    
“Why did you lie to me?”  Clearly because I didn’t think I’d be caught.

5.    
I am not the most creative person, but when it comes to rationalising doing something that’s bad for me, my imagination knows no limits. 










See http://www.funnytimes.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"