Thursday, 26 January 2012

Funny Times

My friends Laurie and Patrick give me a Christmas gift each year.  It’s a monthly newspaper of humour called “Funny Times”..

Funny Times never ceases to amuse me. I always chuckle as I read it.

One of my favourite columns is entitled “Ruminations”

Here are a few entries in “Ruminations” from the February 2012 edition.
1.     
We are most likely to ask for advice when we know the answer but want a different one.

2.   
  I only say “that makes sense” because I refuse to say, “you are right”.

3.     
Change is good as long as I don’t have to do anything different.

4.    
“Why did you lie to me?”  Clearly because I didn’t think I’d be caught.

5.    
I am not the most creative person, but when it comes to rationalising doing something that’s bad for me, my imagination knows no limits. 










See http://www.funnytimes.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment