TOP TEN SIGNS
YOU MAY NOT BE READING
YOUR BIBLE ENOUGH
10) The Preacher announces the
sermon is from Galatians ... and you
check the table of contents.
9) You think Abraham, Isaac & Jacob
may have had a few hit songs during
8) You open to the Gospel of Luke and
a WWII Savings Bond falls out.
7) Your favorite Old Testament
Patriarch is Hercules.
6) A small family of woodchucks has
taken up residence in the Psalms of
5) You become frustrated because
Charlton Heston isn't listed in either
the Concordance or the Table of
4) Catching the kids reading the Song
of Solomon, you demand: "Who
gave you this stuff?"
3) You think the Minor Prophets
worked in the quarries.
2) You keep falling for it every time
when Pastor tells you to turn to First
And the number one sign you may not be
reading your Bible enough:
1) The kids keep asking too many
questions about your usual bedtime
story: "Jonah the Shepherd Boy and
His Ark of Many Colors."