Today, tomorrow , Saturday and Sunday


1. It has been a rainy and thundery day here in south west Florida.

We who live here rejoice in every single drop of rain and are glad when the “monsoon season” fulfils its promise. Gotta fill those aquifers y’know.

I enjoy the distant rolling of thunder.

Thanks be to some evolutionary trait my dog  Penne is not spooked by thunder.

She and I have been able to take some good walks in-between the storms.

2. I am off to Boston tomorrow for a brief visit with dear friends in Cambridge, MA and Providence RI.

3. Jill, my good house and pet sitter will take care of my home and my pets. Penne likes Jill. The cats like anyone who feeds them.

4. Below  is   the "fly past" photo’ from the Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II of the United  Kingdom.  The photo' was taken from the tail of a World War II Lancaster Bomber  (must have been a remote control camera), the plane in the foreground is a World War II Spitfire.


You can see the huge crowds outside the Palace and along the Mall.  What a great view of London.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be back in touch on Sunday evening  10th June or Monday morning 11th Jue

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"