And I say to myself - what a wonderful world


I was at http://www.imgacademies.com/ today in the dining room as a guest of my good friends Kay and Barbara.

Our mutual friend Bob joined us for lunch.

The food was good.  Better still were the local water fowl – some utterly gorgeous roseate spoonbills, an anhinga, and an osprey who was enjoying his/her fish lunch on a barren tree. (And there was a big fat turtle).

Here are the pics.


Roseate Spoonbills 1

Roseate Spoonbills  2

Roseate Spoonbills 3

Roseate Spoonbills  4


Big Fat Turtle
Anhinga

Osprey (1)  with fish under her/his claw

Osprey (2)

Osprey (3) eating her/his fish prey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"