Wednesday, 15 January 2014

I hate it when that happens

As I was ironing a shirt yesterday a tiny wound on my left thumb opened up and squirted blood all over the shirt.

I hate it when that happens.

On Monday evening when I was out of the house the cats had a roustabout and knocked a small glass dish from a side table in  my sitting room to the floor.  It shattered.

I hate it when that happens.

The cats are under house arrest and on a bread and water diet.  That'll learn 'em.

I took an egg out of the carton this morning in order to make an omelet/omelette.  I dropped the egg.
 
I hate it when that happens
 
 
As I walked around the pond today I saw two gorgeous sand hill cranes engaged in beautiful dance. They took it in turns to flap their wings very gently, and then jumped up off the ground to a height of three feet.
 
I love it when that happens
 


No comments:

Post a Comment