Cat snacks

If and when anoles get into my condo I consider them to be fair game for my cats.

The cats have a lot of fun batting the anoles around the lanai, or carrying them around.

After the feline fun the confused anole becomes snack food for one or other of the cats  (usually Ada).

But the anole heads  are never eaten.  Instead they are left on the rug as a kind of trophy, a sign of feline prowess.

If I could find an anole-head taxidermist I would make and use a trophy display case, and would thus honour the immense bravery of Adelaide and Ada.


Anole pals


Creating more anoles

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"