I was not Mary Gilliigan. I am not Paul G-dhino.

Yesterday morning I got a voice mail from Sarasota's "Doctors Hospital", reminding me that I had an appointment today.

I did not have an appointment and I have never used Doctors Hospital, so I ignored the call. I figured that someone at the hospital has misdialed the 'phone number.

Later in the day, someone from Doctors Hospital called again. The message identified me as Paul, and again reminded me of the appointment.

I called right back, and spoke to a live person saying:  "hey there, I am not Paul, you are calling the wrong number". That staff member promised to rectify the hospital records.

Doctors Hospital called me a third time -  this morning at 4:30 a.m.  "Hello, this message is for Paul G-dhino. We are wondering why you are not here for your procedure".  So much for rectifying the hospital records.

Bon chance Paul G-dhino who ever you are.  But you ain't me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"