Sunday, 8 May 2016

Truth can be stranger than fiction - OR - what a coincidence!

Saturday 7th May 2015 saw me at the lovely Field Club is Sarasota  for a terrific celebration of the 80th birthday of Meade Ferguson.  She is one of my favourite St. Boniface, Siesta Key, Sarasota Fl parishioners.

Here's a bit about the history of the Field Club


http://www.sarasotahistoryalive.com/history/people/the-field-club/

It is a splendid place right on Little Sarasota Bay.



I drove my 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe into the parking lot, and set myself alongside a smart Lexus.

Then I noticed something which was eerie, odd, wonderful, and amazingly coincidental.






This has to be seen to be believed.  What are the odds?


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Meade, and her daughters Ann and Lee



1 comment: