Sunday 11th/ Sunday Night -Monday Morning/Monday 12th

I was late for Church on Sunday 11th because the north drawbridge to Siesta Key was up. Lo and behold a stern-wheeler came splashing up the intra-coastal , a rare and unusual sight.  it was the Capt. J, (normally based in Fort Myers for day trips on the river.)

Stock photo'.

St. Boniface has its own Capt. J  - Captain Jack Chrisman USN (Retd.)

Sunday night/Monday morning I spent "half the night" dreaming about about a robot or drone I was developing to "plate" Caprese Salads, thus saving time for the kitchen staff in restaurants. When I woke up I couldn't remember how to  develop said robot.



Monday 12th  It's clear that I am not completely retired.  See these books on my desk.



Preparing for a funeral this coming Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"