An excellent lunch at the Green Zebra cafe, St. Armand Circle, Sarasota FL


My good friend Diana and I had lunch at the Green Zebra Cafe  at St. Armand Circle, Sarasota on Friday 21st Ocrtober '16

See

http://www.greenzebracafe.com

It's a great place for "healthy" foods  (with many vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options.)

Diana had
No.36 Chicken Pesto Sandwich $10
Grilled Chicken Breast, Tomato. Muenster,
Homemade Pesto Sauce


I  chose  

No.42 Turkey Louise Sandwich $10
Turkey Pastrami, Swiss cheese, Tomato, Lettuce, Sundried Tomato, Pesto


Our sandwiches were utterly delicious, served as they were on ciabatta rolls,  

Diana and I agreed that the sandwiches, excellent as they are,  were a bit too big!

Next time we'll order one sandwich and one salad to share.

If this weren't enough, after lunch I ordered a Cappuccino.

I solemnly declare that it was the finest and most delicious Cappuccino that I have drunk in at least twenty years.   

Stock /photo'  (not from the Green Zebra)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"