Jacob (Jake) Taylor et al after last night's play (and my silly mistake)



After the show.  L-R  jmp, Jacob, his high school friend Tyler (?),  Jonathan, Andi, and J.R.

I am sorry that I look so glum.  'Twas a late night for this old codger!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not just an old codger, but also a part time twit!


When we were seated it was to see a slide like this on the stage.



I thought it was an advertisement and wondered : "when will the slide change so that we can find out more about this new sea food restaurant in SRQ?"

Then the ,light dawned.  It's the name of the show.

(I should get out more!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"