I am usually well organised but.......

I am usually well organised but I procrastinate about

1.  Clipping my finger and toe nails

2.  Getting a haircut

3. Going to the car wash


I went to the local 7/11 car wash today, for the first time since December 2016.  (It's hard for me to hand wash my 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe 'cause it is taller than I.)   But today  I allowed a cashier to prise $8 from my tight hand this morning, and went through the automatic machine at my local 7/11 store. My goodness. I can now see out of the rear view mirror.

I like my local "old school" barber.  He's a genial guy.  But he doesn't get much dough from me. I have sat in his chair only twice since December.

I postpone the trimming of my finger and toe nails for as long as I can.

I do not know why I postpone this simple chore. Of course I've done it more that twice since December 2016!

On the other hand,  I submitted my 2016 Taxes, and got my refund before the end of February 2017,  and I usually pay my modest credit card bills before the due date. Go figure!


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the other hand


“A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds".  (Attributed by some to Ralph Waldo Emerson(.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"