Adelaide and me

Adelaide with my sister Maureen (early morning!) Dec 2016


Adelaide has not been well since Saturday.  She sleeps a lot, slouches  (not limping) around, and in those four days has eaten no more  than five tablespoons(U.S. not U.K. size)  full of tuna and about twelve small pieces of cat kibble.

I can't get an appointment with her vet until Thursday morning, so in the meantime I am giving her far more t.l.c. that she usually gets from me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And no barbecues or picnics for me today as my tummy has been a bit queasy.  I had a small piece of broiled fish and a little bit of baguette for breakfast, otherwise I have not eaten all day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"