Anne Weston is the naughtiest of my nieces.

My sister Maureen and her husband Bern have one son  (Nick) -  he's a good bloke by any and all standards.

They also have three daughters -  Louise, Emma, and Anne (in birth order).

Louise and Emma would gladly attest (under oath and notarised) that Anne is the naughtiest one.

There is no doubt about it.

Not withstanding the truth I zipped over to the Disney Beach Club Resort to have breakfast with Anne, her husband Stuart, and their daughter Olivia this morning, (The Westons).  They are visiting from the U.K. They are great Disney fans, and come here most years).



Disney Beach Club Retro.








Stuart, Anne and Olivia Weston this morning- August 30th, 2017.  Such good looking people




I was away from my home for about six hours today - just under four hours on the road, (230 mile round trip)  and just over two hours with the Westons,

(I needed to get back to SRQ for my final Health Fit programme).

Despite my teasing about  Anne it was all well worth while. I love her dearly.

( I assisted at the wedding of  of Anne and Stu at St. Phillip & St. James [Pip and Jay] Church in Bristol, U.K - lo many years ago).




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"