Good



I finished my 36 gym rehab. sessions (by Doctor's prescription) at Health Fit on Wednesday last.

My weight is down, my BMI is down, my tummy measurement is down.

In each case the lower readings  (lower than the day I enrolled 12 weeks ago) are down by just a bit. But I am headed in the right direction.

Now I will must up the good work each day at the Sarasota YMCA gym.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw my Cardiologist today, and he is pleased with my progress.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

This evening I had a healthy supper with my dear friends Ron and Char.

Health Fit restores my body, Ron and Char restore my soul.



Ron and Char earlier this year with our friend Bob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"