Oh dear, and Ole

Oh dear.

I poured some much needed engine coolant into the engine reservoir of my aging Hyundai today.



In the process I dropped the plastic cap of the reservoir somewhere into the bowels of my car's engine

"Somewhere" . is the operative word.  I can't find it.    So I have created a cap with some heavy duty and much folded aluminum (aluminium) foil.

Wish me luck,  for tomorrow (Aug 30th), early in the morning, I plan to drive to our local hades (!) called "Disney".

There I will enjoy a hearty breakfast with my best beloved niece Anne, her husband Stu, and their excellent  daughter Olivia ("Livy") at the Disney Beach Club Resort



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"