Joyful Voices

I live at Glen Oaks Ridge in Sarasota FL.

It is a deeded 55+ development (blah!) which means that in the case of joint ownership at least one owner should be aged 55 or above; and single owners must be at least 55 years old.

Photo' from the web.


All well and good I suppose, except that in 55+ developments  we never hear the important voices of children making noise (delightful noise!)


That's until "Spring Break" when children come here to visit Grandma and/or  Grandpa.

This is a spring break week.  The joyful sound of children as they play in our streets is a balm for me and for my dog.















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"