Them books! (and my binging)

I posted this meme the other day to follow up on my blog entry about the joys of reading.


The meme says it all for me, and it's been well received and forwarded by many.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Now back to the books I read.  Well not all of them (!) but to say that when I discover an author I binge on her/his books.


Here are four of my binge authors, and the book which introduced me to them.






---------------------------------------------------------------------









---------------------------------------------------------------------------










-----------------------------------------------------------------------------







(Interesting:  three north American, one south American
                      three females,one male)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

If you do not know these authors I encourage you to investigate them.

If you know them well I'll be glad to get your comments about their individual skills as authors, or about which of their works you most/least like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"