Saturday's good stuff


My N.Y.C. friend Kathy took this photo' in Garrison, New York. Oh such beauty!  Yes, she and I know that Bitter Sweet is an invasive species and should be eradicated.  But so am I, an immigrant from the U.K. in 1976.  Please, pretty please do not plan to eradicate me!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------




One by one the fluorescent tubes in my kitchen lighting burned out.  I lived with the increasing darkness, scarcely noticing it, until I realised the other day that "this kitchen is very dark".  

The tubes were replaced today.  Oh Fiat Lux!


It made me think about those relationships/marriages/friendships etc which grow darker every day.  The partners settle for life in the darkness,  until one or both of them understand that "this is no way to live".



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"