If Cats Could Text (OR DOGS)

Funny, despite grammatical errors! (Photo' via my neighbour Barbara B.)


IF DOGS COULD TEXT

2:00 p.m. you leave the house.  The dog gets testy and texty.

2:05 p.m.    "Papa, you've been gone FOR EVER".

2:10 p.m.     "You promised that you would be back SOON.

2:15 p.m.    "There's a MONSTER outside the house/ i'm scared".

2:20 p.m.    " You say that you love me, then you leave me".                          

2:25 p.m.     "I am  hungry.  You haven't fed me  for three                                    whole  days".                             

2:30 p.m.      "The cat is looking at me.  Tell her to stop".

2:35 p.m.       "I knew it, you are cheating on me with Lassie"

2:40 p.m         "I'll give you five more minutes, then I'm calling                              the  Humane Society."

2:42 p.m.        I return home.  "Gimmee a treat and I'll forgive                             and forget,  but I really missed you Papa".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In truth I learned from the Humane Society not to make a fuss when I leave my home without Zion, not so much as saying good bye.  Thus my dog learns that I will leave and I will return  - it's all part of our life together, So when I leave our home Zion knows that this is normal, and  that he does not need to be anxious.  
What I wrote above is just for fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"