Every Home Should Have One!



I was with my friends Ashley, Donna and Jack last week and I dropped into conversation  "I think that I'll buy a fish poacher"

"No need to buy one", was the reply, "we have one we never use".

So now I have the fish poacher/steamer that they no longer use.

And I used it to great success yesterday (8th March).

Parsnips, Mexican Squash, and Flounder.


Oh the fish was so moist, and the squash and parsnips were tender.

On the learning curve I discovered that the strong flavour of parsnips is not a good compliment to the sweet taste of flounder.

Next time I'll use carrots (and add a bit of colour to the plate).

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"