His Pride and Joy

I went to the Goodwill Second Hand Bookstore a couple of weeks ago to stock up on some reading in the event of a COVID 19 "lock down".

The sales clerk seemed to me to be someone I vaguely knew, but I could not pin it down.

That was until I left the store and saw a BMW roadster in the parking lot.

I "knew" the car.  Which meant that I knew the store clerk.  I went back in and said  "you know, we are neighbours. We both live on Glen Oaks Drive East".  

It took him a few seconds until he realised that I know him because of his car, his pride and joy; and that he knows me because of my dog.

Here is his  pride and joy.




GREAT CAR, BUT ON THE WHOLE I PREFER ZION.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"