Good ole Pat

I have told you before about my local barber, Patrick.  He is a great guy. He has cut my hair since 2006.

Unlike other States the  State of Florida has not yet mandated the closure of barber shops, beauty parlours, tattoo and nail salons etc.

So off I went to be shriven by Pat this morning.  I was his first customer. He confirmed that business was bad; and that he expected a gubernatorial order to close down.

"If that happens that will happen"  was his response to what he cannot control.

I asked him to cut my hair and trim my beard as closely as he dare, given that I may not see him for six or more weeks.

I tipped him with four times my usual gratuity.  After all, he and his wife will have to live should his business be forced to close.

He did a good job!

jmp looking as mean as he can, maybe the ex- military look.

jmp looking as happy as he can as he walks out with Zion and greets our friends at Arlington and Bayfront Parks in SRQ





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"