My May 26th birthday celebrations continue


My birthday was on May 26th.  Today I received a gift from my friends Jack and Donna Chrisman, and from Ashley Lloyd.  

Here it is.




What kind of gift is this?   


It is a deep cleaning of my kitchen and lanai; paid for by Jack, Donna and Ashley; then executed by Gusetta, the woman who cleans for them.

Way to go, and thank you Jack, Ashley, Donna and Gusetta.  My kitchen and lanai are so clean that I will never use them again!

Gusetta is a Seventh Day Adventist.  She and I sang a few bars of "We are walking in the light of God"  before I left my home so that she could work undisturbed.



https://youtu.be/K9T7TUGp3WY



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I had another wee "gift".

My auto insurance is to be renewed in early July.  I have used AAA Insurance since I moved to Florida in 2006.  Their rates for my 2017 Kia Forte have gone up by $500 in two years.  OUCH.  

Time to shop around.  My home owners insurance was set up by a local agency "Al Malins" on Bee Ridge Road.

I knew that they had merged, or had been taken over by a bigger group, now at 2000 Webber Ave., just by the trail.




I talked with a W3 agent yesterday.  She offered to "shop around", and in doing so she found a reputable Auto Insurance Co which would write me a policy for 2020/2021 costing $500 p.a.  less than AAA quote , and with better coverage.

I would be a fool to refuse this additional belated birthday gift!  so by using the phone; e-mail and DOCU -Sign, I'll have  good auto insurance in place in July for the year 2020-2021.

It's not that I saved $500.  It's that I did not spend $500.

Way to go W3 who gave me great and prompt service,




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"