BEWARE THIS COULD SPOOK THE HORSES.

My Dermatologist requires me to apply the noxious cream called FLUOROURACIL  to my pate, to clear up potentially squamous or basil cell carcinomas.

Of course I follow her instructions.

Trouble is that the cream causes all manner of bleeding and puss, causing a miserable set of stains on my pillows. Eeeks!

I devised a solution to prevent the mess.  Wear a shower cap, when going to bed.  It works.

Trouble is, no-one makes shower caps for gents!

So here I am in all my glory wearing a shower cap made for women.  



DO NOT PUBLISH THIS PHOTO'.  IT COULD SPOOK THE HORSES!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"