A serious falling out

Oh dear.

On Wednesday night I fell out of bed, while I was still sound asleep. I find it very amusing.

It's not surprising.   I had an overnight sleep test about five years ago.  The Doctor (I call him Dr. Arrogant -  he has a serious deficiency in bedside manner) told me that I am one of the most restless sleepers he has ever encountered.

No injuries on Wednesday, except to my dignity.   

I recently had grab bars installed in my shower - thinking that one day I might need them.

Should I now install bed rails?   Not a chance, but maybe now is the time to get one of those medic-alert gizmos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"