Fur and Feathers 19th August



He has a home, but he roams Arlington Park at night. I don't know his name, so I say "good morning cat"  -  to this utterly friendly feline who ambles over to Zion and me, and rubs his body along Z's legs


Mother Muscovy Duck keeps watch.    She has four ducklings.










The ducklings are here, but you'll need extra sharp vision to see them.  Mama has led them to shallow grassy water where their camo feathers serve them well, hiding them from would be predators. (Another mother duck hatched four about ten weeks ago, three have "disappeared".)





I am at my desk.  Z, alongside me but on his back, insists that I should hold his paw.  Hard to type one handed.  Even harder to take this photo, holding the 'phone in my right hand alone,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"