A Great Photographer - and My Most Beautiful Dog.(Gorgeous pics below)

Some will remember that I had a chance encounter at Sarasota's Bayfront Park one recent Sunday. I turned out that the woman I met had once had a public relations business in Pittsfield MA. There she had arranged for my photo' to be taken for an Annual Report by the Berkshire Medical Centre,  (I'd said something about spiritual care for the patients in the Report). It would have been in the 1980's or 90's.

She is Jennifer Joy Walker



Funny thing is that our paths crossed many years later when Jennifer, her husband Woody and I  attended St. Boniface Church here in Sarasota.   But in our coffee hour encounters there neither she nor I  mentioned the Pittsfield encounter.

Jennifer Joy Walker is a photographer.   Together with my friend Ashley we met at Arlington Park at 7:30 a.m. on Wednesday 28th April 2021  for a photo' shoot of the famous and photogenic Zion. The morning light was perfect for out door photo's.

Here is a bit about Jennifer https://www.jenniferjoywalker.com

Jennifer refused payment for her services, so I have made a donation to the All Faiths Food Bank in her honour - a win win situation.

Jennifer has been kind enough to release all the photo's for my use. This means that if you are "a friend of Zion" you may forward these photo's to your friends with one caveat.  Please make sure that you give Jennifer credit for the great photography, (you could reproduce her link from above). It would be lovely if this advertised her work, and brought her some business from people in the Sarasota/Manatee area.

Please also tell your friends about Z's wonderful ministry as an HSSC approved Therapy Dog in schools and retirement communities.

Here are some of my favourites.









  

My good friend Ashley would take Zion 60 or so yards away, then release him to run back to me. At first Z wondered why Ashley took him away from me, then he began to enjoy the game of "run back to Papa".



My favourite!

This link will give you the complete portfolio.  Please note that you are able to order prints from Jennifer Joy Walker.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"