If you are your own lawyer you have a fool for a client.

Abraham Lincoln certainly said it; but he probably did not invent it. 


If you are your own Doctor you have a fool for a client???


I've been doing a bit of self diagnosis.  It occurred to that the orthotics I bought at Happy Feet Plus (that's NOT the naughty place I've mentioned to some) could be exacerbating the pain from my sacroiliitis.



So I am walking without them and my pain is somewhat mitigated.

However my PCP (GP) suggested that I should use this (with care) for pain relief.


Yep, it's helping  .....      maybe!!


I should arrange for a double blind test by some orthopedic pain research facility.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"