Lunch When the World Was Coming to An End

 



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




was off -line for most of today.

As was 


 
I though of : "It's the end of the world as I knew it and I feel fine"   (see the  REM song of that name )

So (tongue in cheek)  here  is my "end of the world lunch" for today.

 So many YUMS!


U.S.A. stuffed mushrooms (quartered) 

German Brats sliced lengthwise.

U.K.  Baked Beans.
 
Universal ( but originally South American) Spuds.  (South America's  gift to the world.)

No Facebook/WhatsApp today. 

BUT  my simple Comestibles have been great!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"