SIGNS IN BRISTOL

 

SWIM IN THE HARBOUR AT YOUR OWN RISK


SPOKEN BY LOUISA M ALCOTT,  and by million upon million human beings every morning.



NO NEED TO BRAG ABOUT IT!


PRINCE STREET SWING BRIDGE NEEDS TO SEE A DOCTOR OR THERAPIST



MY BROTHER ANDY DROPPED ME OFF AT MILLENIUM SQUARE for the short walk back to my Hotel.  As I walked I fell in with two "thirty something" men who were walking together, one from Poland. the other from Somalia.  We had a good conversation. They insisted that my photo' be taken next to the hazardous water sign. 

This was on my first walking stick day after I'd fallen down yet again. (My Hotel is in the top left hand corner of the photo'.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"