Play Misty For Me

 Some forty eight years ago I was in the lovely English town of Chester.  I'd had a long and tiring day of driving.  I promised myself that I would stay in the first hotel I came across. It was "The Blossoms", and it is not too shabby.

After dinner I wandered out and soon was near to a Cinema. The feature film was "Play Misty For Me".  It wasn't my kind of film. but it filled a couple of hours for me.

Yesterday, 7th December 2021, Zion and I were at Sarasota's Bayfront Park at our usual early time.

It played misty for us.  I loved it.

Here are a few photo's, most without caption.



At the south end of the marina, with Christmas lights dimmed by the encroaching fog



The lone fisherman.  I love this photo'




Ghost ship, can you make it out?






At the Marina.  Service boat with green light





The Bay is there, but can you see it?







Mist notwithstanding Zion races up to get a treat from Uncle Kent, and to "sniff hi" to Z's cousin Dewey.

The mist intensified.  As I drove home, traveling east on Fruitville Road, there was no more than 100 yards of visibility. By 9:00 a.m. the mist had been swallowed up by Old Sol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"