An Ode

I'd started a blog in January, but then forgot all about it! I've been (happily) busy today, to busy to be creative, so here is my first (January) blog entry.

Philip Appleman

O Karma Dharma, pudding and pie
Gimme a break before I die
Grant me wisdom, will and wit
Purity, probity, pluck and grit
Trustworthy, loyal, helpful, kind
Gimme great abs and a steel trap mind
And forgive, ye Gods, some humble advice
These little blessings would suffice
To beget an earthly paradise
Make the bad people good
And the good people nice
And before our world goes over the brink
Teach the believers how to think

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Shoe insults

The background, the couple, my friends, the wedding ceremony, the Shaykh, the Priest,

It began in Bristol U.K. "A man dies" and "Jesus Christ Superstar"